Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment and more expedited entry for attendees, the Collier Fair will be implementing a clear bag policy beginning with the 2024 Fair.
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ — A logo no larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″ can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- A clear bag shall be clear from top-to-bottom and up to a 2″ trim/border on the bag is acceptable.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (10.5” x 10.5” Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small Clutch bags no larger than 5″x 7″. Clutch bags do not need to be clear but are subject to search.
- Medically necessary devices.
- Diaper bags containing only baby supplies. Diapers, wipes, baby food, pacifiers etc…
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Clutch Bags larger than 5″ x 7″”
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/Drawstring bags (not clear)
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags
- Mesh bags
Each ticketed guest may carry one large clear bag — either a one-gallon Ziploc-style bag or the 12″ x 6″ x 12″ clear bag. Metal detector screening and a search of all items being carried in will take place at facility entrances. There are no provisions available at the facility to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars. Diapers and other baby supplies may be carried in a diaper bag that only contains necessary baby items.
Guests carrying necessary medical devices into the venue will be required to have their bag/equipment inspected by security personnel. Medication (pill or liquid) must be in a clear bag.