Collier Fair Presents: Drive-In Friday Night Lights at the Collier Fairgrounds
Can’t go to your kids games!! Come on out to the Collier Fairgrounds and watch the LIVE STREAM on the Big Screen
- 9/25/2020 7:00pm Golden Gate v/s Immokalee v/s
- 10/2/2020 7:30pm Naples v/s Immokalee v/s
- 10/9/2020 7:00pm Immokalee v/s Palmetto Ridge v/s
- 10/16/2020 7:00pm Palmetto Ridge v/s Golden Gate v/s
- 10/23/2020 7:00pm Golden Gate v/s Gulf Coast v/s
- 10/30/2020 7:00pm Gulf Coast v/s Palmetto Ridge v/s
**Students** Social Distancing will be strictly enforced and anyone not following the guidelines will be escorted off the grounds.
- Schedule based on and the proximity of the fairgrounds and to accommodate away teams.
- Schedule subject to change.
- No refunds. Rain or shine.
- Due to ever changing guidelines for these games, tickets will only be available to purchase 1 week prior to each scheduled game.
General Information for the Live Stream:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online. Only 200 tickets will be sold for the game.
- Gates for the Games will open at 5:30pm.
- FM radio channel to hear the game will be on the screen.
- Games will be played on a state-of-the-art high definition LED screen.
- A car load is the legal amount of people allowed in a particular car.
- Trucks and larger vehicles will be parked in the back.
- Please be respectful of the parking attendants and follow their guidance to your parking spot. Many of them are volunteers and helping to make it possible to provide the games at an affordable rate to you.
- Please remember to keep your car lights off during the game.
- Guests must stay within their marked space. Spaces are over-sized parking spots. Only those who came in your car should be in your space.
- Please pick up your area when you’re done.
- Please remember to drive safely when entering your parking space and when leaving the property.
- Masks will be required in restroom facilities and food lines. Masks can be removed while in parking spaces for the movies.
- Concessions will be open during game times. We encourage our guests to please support our food vendors. They have lost a significant amount of income due to the massive amount of event cancellations. Due to that we only bring in a few to help them be able to make a little money.
- Our food vendors are required to follow CDC guidelines.
- You must maintain 6ft distance while in line at the restroom or at the concession booths.
- Seating and or tables will not be available.
- Hand washing stations will be available for guests.
- CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE FAIRGROUNDS, DURING THE GAME, WHEN VISITING THE RESTROOM AND OR CONCESSIONS.
- This is a family event, please be respectful of people and property.
- MOST OF ALL ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US and THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING!
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The Collier Fair and our guests must comply with Florida Department of Health COVID-19 guidelines. We require our guests to wear masks while they are in food lines and restroom facilities. Concessionaire staff will wear masks and gloves. To assist with social distancing, all guests are asked to remain 6 ft apart and in their vehicle parking spaces. Vendors will follow Florida Department of Health guidelines for food workers and food establishments, including frequent hand washing and disinfecting and sanitizing work surfaces and customer contact equipment. We are doing everything we can to ensure our guests are having a safe environment to enjoy. Please, do not attend this event if you are sick. We will have hand washing stations available for our guests. For more information on COVID Guidelines please use the following link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html