Livestock Auction Add-on pledges
All 4-H Market animals are raised locally by local 4-H children 8 – 18, The purpose for this project is to educate on leadership, responsibility and life skills through experiential learning programs and positive youth development.
How you can help:
(1) Auction: Why should i purchase an animal from a livestock auction?
You receive personal satisfaction through:
- Helping promote 4-H & Youth “Learn by Doing” programs.
- Obtain drug free meat for your freezer.
- Free advertising you will receive as a buyer in various papers, at the fair and on next year’s flyer promotions.
- Invitation to Buyers Dinner.
(2) Add-ons: Add-ons are pledged donations that individuals and business make to help offset the cost of a 4-H members project, An Add-on amount may be any fixed dollar amount. This Add-on can be applied to one 4-H member or multiple members.
If you will not be able to attend the auction, you can still pledge an Add-on, and mail your Add-on check to the Collier County Fair office NO LATER THAN APRIL 15th 2016.