Enriching our community by promoting education and agriculture while showcasing & rewarding youth achievement.
We have given back to a long list of other not-for profits and charities, your money spent stays in the community going towards good causes.
With an expected average attendance of over 90,000, our world-class fair provides your company with a captive audience. Help us, help you!
We are available for all your private events serving all types of parties and corporate events, let us know what you need!
|General Information for the Movies|
10. Masks will be required in restroom facilities and food lines. Masks can be removed while in parking spaces for the movies.
11. Concessions will be open during movie times. We encourage our guests to please support our food vendors. They have lost a significant amount of income due to the massive amount of event cancellations. Due to that we only bring in a few to help them be able to make a little money.
12. Our food vendors are required to follow CDC guidelines.
13. You must maintain 6ft distance while in line at the restroom or at the concession booths.
14. Seating and or tables will not be available.
15. Hand washing stations will be available for guests.
16. CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE FAIRGROUNDS, DURING THE MOVIE, WHEN VISITING THE RESTROOM AND OR CONCESSIONS.
17. This is a family event, please be respectful of people and property.
18. MOST OF ALL ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US and THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING!
The Collier Fair and our guests must comply with Florida Department of Health COVID-19 guidelines. We require our guests to wear masks while they are in food lines and restroom facilities. Concessionaire staff will wear masks and gloves. To assist with social distancing, all guests are asked to remain 6 ft apart and in their vehicle parking spaces. Vendors will follow Florida Department of Health guidelines for food workers and food establishments, including frequent hand washing and disinfecting and sanitizing work surfaces and customer contact equipment. We are doing everything we can to ensure our guests are having a safe environment to enjoy. Please, do not attend this event if you are sick. We will have hand washing stations available for our guests. For more information on COVID Guidelines please use the following link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html