Collier Fair Ticket Sales
We would like to thank everyone for the incredible support in our first weekend of transforming the Collier Fairgrounds into a drive-in movie theater!
Yes, we sold out for this May 15th weekend, however, we are definitely looking into doing this more frequently and will keep everyone updated on those plans.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates and quickest notification of future movies. https://www.facebook.com/collierfairgrounds/
- Select your ticket quantities
- Read the Terms and Conditions then Check the box indicating that you agree to the terms.
- Click "Checkout". You will be taken to a secure area for credit card processing site.
- After your credit card is processed you will be provided a printable PDF with your tickets, and you will be emailed a copy of the PDF. Please check the PDF for any special instructions.
To help ensure Ticket delivery, add Tickets@CollierCountyFair.com to your email system whitelist.
** Ticket Prices include processing fees.
Frequently Asked Questions about MegaPasses
2020 Collier Fair Advanced Ticket Sales Conversion policy: Due to the unforeseen circumstances during the 2020 Collier Fair, we have adopted the following advanced ticket sales policy:
1. All unused 2020 Megapass tickets will be extended to the 2021 Collier Fair.
2. Each unused Megapass will also be valid for 2 general admission tickets and 1 ride armband for the 2021 fair when presented at the 2021 Collier Fair.
When and Where can I Buy Megapasses?
Megapasses are only available to be purchased until Wednesday Night at 11:59 PM. After this time, they cannot be purchased anywhere. Megapasses can only be purchased on this website, or at the fair office.
When Can I use a MegaPass?
MegaPasses can be be used on any day of the fair. A MegaPass includes both gate admission and a ride armband. A MegaPass is valid for one day.
Who can use a MegaPass?
MegaPasses are valid for an adult or a child. They can be used on any day of the fair and are valid for day the they are redeemed.
Frequently Asked Questions about Country Jam
What does reserved seating include?
Reserved seating includes entrance and a chair in your reserved seating area. The reserved seating area also includes a dedicated drink station and dedicated restrooms for your section.
Can I bring my own chair and/or blanket?
Yes, general admission ticket holders may bring their own chairs and/or blankets. Reserved seating may not accommodate blankets due to the existing chairs but you may use your own chair if desired.
Can I bring outside beverages or food?
No. Outside beverages or food is allowed inside the concert area. There will be plenty of vendors serving food and drinks inside.
Can I bring my pet?
No. No pets are allowed on the premises.